Thursday, July 26, 2012

Not Like the Movies

Hi!
This time I chose a total look by mango. I bought the shirt and the shorts a weeks ago, in the sales (where I also bought this fantastic ring, probably one of my favourites). It's very confortable look, perfect for the summer days. I combined the look with wedges,  and I think that can be for a formal or a casual ocasion.

Just enjoy it, 
Kisses

--


Hola!
Esta vez he escogido un "total look" de mango. Compre la camiseta y los shorts hace unas semanas, en las rebajas (donde tambien compre este fantástico anillo, probablemente uno de mis favoritos). Es un look muy cómodo, perfecto para los días de verano. Lo he combinado con cuñas y creo que es tanto para una ocasión formal como para un look de día.

Espero que os guste, 
Besos

Lorena :)


I'm wearing:
Shirt: Mango
Shorts: Mango
Nail polish: KIKO
Ring: Forever 21
WedgesLares





 




No comments:

Post a Comment