Sunday, July 22, 2012

Yentel's presentation

Hi!
My name is Yentel and I'm the second blogger or Inside our wardrobe! I'm 15 years old and I think that fashion is an essential part of my life. I love reading magazines, see what other bloggers wear, go shopping... I LOVE FASHION!
I like actual pop and rock music but sometimes I found old songs and I can't stop to sing it! I like reading, singing and playing the guitar.
You will see that my looks are different, sometimes I feel good wearing sport clothes and other time I prefer to wear dresses, but I think that my style is casual and romantic. 
I hope you enjoy with my looks!

--

Hola!
Mi nombre es Yentel y yo soy la segunda blogger de Inside our wardrobe! Tengo 15 años y creo que la moda es algo muy importante en mi vida. Me encanta leer revistas, ver que llevan las bloggers, ir de compras,... ME ENCANTA LA MODA!
Me gusta la música pop y rock actual pero cuando encuentro una canción antigua que me gusta no me la puedo sacar de la cabeza! También me gusta leer, cantar y tocar la guitara.
Veréis que mis looks no siguen siempre un estilo, me visto como me siento según el día! Creo que mi estilo es casual pero romántico aunque a veces llega a ser deportivo.
Espero que os gusten mis looks!






I'm wearing:
Shirt: Pimkie
Shorts: Massimo Dutti
Jacket: MEXX jeans
Nail Polish: KIKO
Ring: Vintage
Bag: Bosanova
Wedges: Gaimo












2 comments:

  1. Hey its rebecalove9 from polyvore! I was wondering if you got a links page if we could link to eachother? :) Ps i love your blog well done youy should be proud!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we don't have a links page but if we create one, we can do it!
      Thanks for enter in Inside our wardrobe

      Delete